eiktub Arabic 1.02 ~ | ARABIC SOFTWARE |

eiktub Arabic 1.02



eiktub™ Add-on is used to write Arabic on text forms that are browsed with Firefox. eiktub™ helps you write emails, Blog, or search the web for Arabic content.

To use eiktub™, simply right click on the text area where you need to write Arabic. Select "eiktub™ - اكتب عربي " from the popup menu. A text pad will appear. Write Arabic using English letters "as you hear it". When done, press on the "Insert" button to transfer the written Arabic text back to the web page you were browsing.

DOWNLOAD

Posted in Label: , , |

7 comment:

  1. Anonim Says:

    fantastic tool! I am using this to write emails in Arabic.

  2. Betty Says:

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Betty


    http://www.my-foreclosures.info

  3. harry fall Says:

    Intersting and beautiful blog lovely presentation thanks for sharing your views...microsoft office 2007|microsoft office 2007 updates

  4. sarah Says:

    Call us at We24Support E-mail support number at 1-866-978-0799 and Enhance your system functioning and keep it clean with We24Support services.
    E-mail Setup and support
    email support

  5. Rebecca Lopez Says:

    I have been searching for hours and I haven’t found such awesome work.
    c2logix.com

  6. Isolde Alexeyeva Says:

    Your blogs are totally worth gift quantify and liveliness.
    price per head software

  7. Antic_Hero Says:

    You guys make it really easy for all the folks out there.visit it here