1) You search the Arabic web but using English letters. Meaning you type the Arabic as it sounds using English characters like 3arabi and it will convert it for you to عربي
2) You can type a document in Arabic but again using English letters and it will do the conversion for you as you type.
You can try it out, its easy.
avast! antivirus Home Edition is available free of charge for non-commercial home use ONLY. You can find more detailed information about the product here. If you are not a home user or if you use your computer for business purposes, avast! Home Edition is not licensed for such use. Instead, we offer a wide range of more suitable products which provide higher data security for commercial use, starting with avast! Professional Edition.
avast! antivirus Home Edition is FREE to use but it is necessary to register before the end of the initial 60 day trial period. To register, click here. Following registration you will receive by E-mail a license key valid for a period of 1 year. After you have downloaded and installed the program, the license key must be inserted into it within 60 days. The registration process is very easy, and it will take you only a couple of minutes.
All the setup packages are in the form of self-extracting executables and are digitally signed by ALWIL Software.
eiktub™ Add-on is used to write Arabic on text forms that are browsed with Firefox. eiktub™ helps you write emails, Blog, or search the web for Arabic content.
To use eiktub™, simply right click on the text area where you need to write Arabic. Select "eiktub™ - اكتب عربي " from the popup menu. A text pad will appear. Write Arabic using English letters "as you hear it". When done, press on the "Insert" button to transfer the written Arabic text back to the web page you were browsing.
gTranslate is not affiliated with Google Inc. in any way.
* Translates from/to the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
* Option to automatically identify the language of the original text.
* Option to detect the "lang" attribute of the of the selected text (or the whole page).
* Option to set the destination language to the browser locale.
* Replace texts from input and textareas form fields.
* Image title or alt attributes can be translated too.
Arabic spell-checking dictionary for Firefox 3 from Ayaspell.
Much quicker and lighter than the previos (Buckwalter-based) version.